• Participating in developing and evaluating the overall talent acquisition strategy
• Owning the full recruitment cycle with duties including posting jobs; sourcing candidates; reviewing resumes; scheduling pre-screens and interviews; conducting pre-screens and interviews; checking references; preparing job offers; etc.
• Leveraging a variety of sourcing methods to create a pipeline of potential job candidates.
• Working with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, interview questions, and assessment tests.
• Acting as a liaison to external HR partners and recruiters.
• Developing relationships with Colleges, Universities, and other organizations.
• 3+ years of experience in IT recruiting
• Strong connections in the local IT community with an interest in developing a candidate network across Canada and the USA.
Education and Skills
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Human Resources Designation or Certification
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Knowledge of IT roles (Project Management, Development, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, UX\UI, Release Management, DevOps, Network Services, Data Services etc.)
Innosphere welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Must be currently residing in Canada and legally permitted to work in Canada.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year